Ballston Spa Country Club would like to invite you to participate in our new Corporate Pass Holder Program (CPHP)
This newly revised program allows Corporate Pass Holders (CPH):
- Entertain and reward current customers in newly renovated restaurant
- Treat prospective customers to a round of golf with cart on beautiful manicured course
- Reward employees
- Advertisement opportunities
- Possible tax benefit
Program Benefits and Cost:
- Each CPH will receive the following number of passes based on category. Passes are valid for the 2018 golf season only.
- Passes cannot be used in league play or membership tournaments.
- Tee times must be made through the Golf Shop or online.
- Tee times must be made for after 11:00 on Saturday or Sunday.
- A link from to your business will be given on our new Corporate Sponsor webpage.
- An Corporate ID number will be given use for charging in the restaurant and to make online tee times with $100 minimum May through October inclusive
Categories/Price- All passes include the use of motorized cart.
- Par - $3025 - 55 Guest passes
- Birdie - Sign up for three years and pay $8400. Includes 55 passes/year for 3 years. You also receive a free tee sign for 3 years. This is a savings of $450.
- Eagle – Same cost and benefits of the Birdie Membership. nI addition, if your company holds a tournament each year at BSCC with more than 75 people, we will extend a $500 Reduction on the tournament package price.
To become a Corporate Passholoder or for more Information, please contact the Business Office at 885-1603.