Corporate Pass Holder Program
Ballston Spa Country Club would like to invite you to participate in our new Corporate Pass Holder Program (CPHP).
This newly revised program allows Corporate Pass Holders (CPH):
- Entertain and reward current customers in newly renovated restaurant
- Treat prospective customers to a round of golf with cart on beautiful manicured course
- Reward employees
- Advertisement opportunities
- Possible tax benefit
Program Benefits and Cost:
- Each CPH will receive the following number of passes based on category. Passes are valid for the 2017 golf season only.
- Passes cannot be used in league play or membership tournaments.
- Tee times must be made through the Golf Shop or online.
- Tee times must be made for after 11:00 on Saturday or Sunday.
- A link from to your business will be given on our new Corporate Sponsor webpage.
- An Corporate ID number will be given use for charging in the restaurant and to make online tee times with $100 minimum May through October inclusive
Categories /Price- All passes include the use of motorized cart.
- Par - $2950 - 55 Guest passes
- Birdie -Sign up for three years and pay $8400. Includes 55 passes/year for 3 years. You also receive a free tee sign for 3 years. This is a savings of $450.
- Eagle – Same cost and benefits of the Birdie Membership. nI addition, if your company holds a tournament each year at BSCC with more than 75 people, we will extend a $500 Reduction on the tournament package price.
To become a Corporate Passholoder or for more Information Please Contact the Business Office At 885-1603